One of my best friends, Rachel, celebrated her birthday on October 8. A week prior, she had showed me a photo of a cake she loved and said I would love to have this... so I made it! It was really simple, just 2 8" chocolate cakes with chocolate fudge frosting, a ton of Kitkats, and a giant bag of M & Ms. The product is below:
I made a 1 year anniversary cake this week as well. The decorative part was challenging, but was not as difficult as the flavor! The cake flavor was a tiramisu cake, requiring all sorts of special, delicious ingredients that I'm not accustomed to using. However, I tasted the filling... and it was pretty yummy. I hope the whole cake was delicious. Here are some photos:
(Those are real roses... I haven't mastered the fondant rose yet... soon, though!)
Thanks for reading,
Aly



No comments:
Post a Comment